Confidential. Convenient. Fast.
Walk in and walk out with same-day results. Get to know what’s possible at LE’s new rapid magnetics testing lab for Silicon Valley.
LE has opened a rapid magnetics testing lab in Gilroy, California. The newly built lab is a state-of-the-art facility offering the ability to walk in with nearly any magnetic material sample, and walk out with confidential results.
Designed to provide unprecedented ease of use and access to advanced capabilities, our Northern California lab can machine, magnetize, and test any magnet. The lab features a wide range of testing and magnetization capabilities, including:
- Testing of almost any magnetic material – hard or soft, semi-hard, feebly, and cemented carbides
- AC testing of soft materials at frequencies up to 200 kHz
- Magnetizing capabilities with fields up to 6.3 Tesla
- Measuring coercivity and saturation magnetization of semi-hard materials and cemented carbides
- Measuring of coercivity in open circuits for soft materials and the magnetic moment
- Verification of the anisotropy axis with 3-axis Helmholtz coils
All types of hard magnetic materials can be measured from room temperature up to 220 °C. At the helm is Bernn Hitch, president of our Gilroy, California, lab. Bernn has more than 20 years of specialized experience in the magnetics industry, since beginning his career with a manufacturer of garnet and ferrite materials. Bernn heads ICG Magnetics, a machine shop specializing in ferrites and magnets, where the LE lab is located.
Schedule a test today by calling (408) 842-2336.
SILICON VALLEY LAB
President of the Gilroy Lab
+1 408 842 2336 | email@example.com
370 Kishimura Drive
Gilroy, CA 95020