Hard Metal Magnetometer: get the fastest, repeatable and accurate measurements
AMH-5800 incorporates the latest technology for measuring the magnetic properties of cemented carbides (WC in Co matrix) and semi-hard magnetic materials. The AMH-5800 provides accurate magnetic parameters to evaluate other correlated properties; for example: hardness or the presence of undesired phases. This revolutionary measuring equipment utilizes a technique that provides the fastest, repeatable and accurate measurements available on the market today.
>> The AMH-5800 meets the ASTM B886 e B887 Standards.
- Coercivity HcJ
- Magnetic moment Msat
- Weight-specific saturation magnetization σsat
- Magnetic polarization Jsat
- Co or any other magnetic material in the alloy
- Main cabinet equipped with fluxmeter, gaussmeter, DC power supply and polarity control
- Hall probe
- Inductive Sensor Assembly with sample holder
- Digital scale
- Latest PC processor class and LCD screen
Our proprietary 5800SW software automatically manages measurements for the AMH-5800, including comparison of different curves and statistical analysis. The software ensures the measuring process is accurate and absolute and helps prevent the operator from improperly setting the sample’s parameters.
- Semi-hard materials
- Cemented carbides
- Tungsten Carbide in Cobalt matrix
- FeCrCo Alloys
Support is guaranteed via TeamViewer, Skype and through our software that allows sending technical assistance requests via email.
- Measuring coils
- Reference samples
Training is provided during the acceptance test at Laboratorio Elettrofisico before delivery. At your facility upon request.