General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Reg.2016/679/EU D. Lgs 196/03, as amended by D. Lgs. 101/2018
By default, many browsers allow cookies to be used automatically, but they also offer the ability to control most cookies, including whether or not to accept them and the process of deleting them.
For more information on controlling cookies, see the “Tools” (or similar) section of your browser.
You can set your browser to warn you before accepting a cookie, and you can decide whether or not to receive it. You can also disable cookies completely.
How do I disable cookies?
Most browsers (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, etc.) are configured to accept cookies. Cookies stored on the hard disk of your device can still be deleted and you can also disable cookies by following the instructions provided by the main browsers at these links:
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Eliminare%20i%20cookie
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-10
- Opera: http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/privacy/
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/ph21411?locale=en_EN
Updated: May 25, 2018