Helmholtz coils: the simple, economical solution that never goes out of style.
Helmholtz coils provide an easy and non-destructive way to control the quality of permanent magnets. The Helmholtz coils can be single-axis or 3-axes. The triple-axes version lets you see the direction of the magnetization with respect to the axes, regardless of how you place the magnet. The complete system to perform this measure consists of a 3-Axes Helmholtz coil and a cabinet containing three fluxmeters and a PC, more detailed specs can be viewed below.
- Easy to use
- Control of PM quality (Br)
- Precise and accurate
- Non-destructive method of testing
- Meets international standard IEC 60404-14
- Feedback control for calibration and magnetization system
3-Axes Helmholtz Coil Set
Formed by 1 cabinet with 3 digital fluxmeters and 1 PC having the following technical characteristics:
* Fluxmeter’s accuracy: ± 0.5%
* Measuring range: 1, 2, 5, 10, 20, 50, 100 x 2000 µWb
* Resolution: from 1 µWb
* Communication port: ethernet
* Cabinet dimensions: 545 x 520 x 360 mm
* Power supply: 220 Vac ±0%, 50-60 Hz, 16 A