AMH-1K Permeameter: characterize rings and strips at high resolution in DC and AC
The AMH-1K-S Permeameter is a DC and AC automatic measuring system to characterize rings and strips at high resolution. It measures DC up to 1 KHz. Laboratorio Elettrofisico manufactures a complete line of combination permeameters for soft magnetic materials for DC up to 1 MHz.
>> All DC/AC AMH-series meet the International Standards IEC 60404-4, IEC 60404-2, IEC 60404-6 and ASTM A773.
- Automatic measurement of complete DC or AC hysteresis loop, normal magnetization curve, permeability curve
- Remanence Br, coercivity Hc, saturation values Hsat, Bsat, Jsat, cycle area, relative permeability, losses, losses separation, etc.
- Easy-to-use Software and Hardware
- Arbitrary Function Generator
- Power amplifier
- Fast acquisition unit
- Connection tool for ring sample
- PC and printer
- Dedicated software Neon v.10
- Reference sample, for day-to-day control
Our proprietary software automatically manages measurements for the AMH-Series of AC/DC permeameters. The software ensures the measuring process is accurate and absolute and prevents the operator from improperly setting the sample’s parameters.
Soft materials measured
- Iron & Carbon Steels
- Soft Ferrite
- Amorphous Alloys
- Nano-Crystalline Alloys
Support is provided through TeamViewer, Skype and our software, which allows sending requests technical assistance directly through the equipment software.
Training is provided during the acceptance test at Laboratorio Elettrofisico before delivery. At your facility upon request.
- Epstein frame
- Single strip test fixture
- Ring coil >>