The AMH-200K-S Permeameter: measure of rings and strips at high frequency in DC and AC
The AMH-200K-S Permeameter for soft metals is a DC and AC automatic measuring system to characterize rings and strips shape at high frequency. It measures DC up to 200 KHz.
>> All DC/AC AMH-series meet the International Standards IEC 60404-4, IEC 60404-2, IEC 60404-6 and ASTM A773.
- Automatic measurement of complete DC or AC hysteresis loop, normal magnetization curve, permeability curve
- Remanence Br, coercivity Hc, saturation values Hsat, Bsat, Jsat, cycle area, relative permeability, losses, losses separation, etc.
- Easy-to-use Software and Hardware
- Arbitrary function generator
- Power amplifier
- Fast Acquisition Unit
- Connection tool for ring sample
- PC and printer
- Dedicated software Neon 1.0
- Reference sample, for day-to-day control
Our proprietary software automatically manages measurements for the AMH of AC/DC permeameters. The software ensures the measuring process is accurate and absolute and prevents the operator from improperly setting the samples parameters.
SOFT MATERIALS MEASURED
- Iron & Carbon Steels
- Soft Ferrite
- Amorphous Alloys
- Nano-Crystalline Alloys
- Epstein frame
- Single strip test fixture
- Module for improved sensitivity
Support is guaranteed via TeamViewer and through our software that allows sending technical assistance requests via email.
Training is provided during the acceptance test at Laboratorio Elettrofisico before delivery or at your facility upon request.