AMH-50K Permeameter: high power measurements of rings and strips in DC and AC
The AMH-50K-S Permeameter is a DC and AC automatic measuring system to characterize rings and strips at high power. It measures DC up to 50 KHz.
>> All DC/AC AMH-series meet the International Standards IEC 60404-4, IEC 60404-2, IEC 60404-6 and ASTM A773.
- Automatic measurement of complete DC or AC hysteresis loop, normal magnetization curve, permeability curve
- Remanence Br, coercivity Hc, saturation values Hsat, Bsat, Jsat, cycle area, relative permeability, losses, losses separation, etc.
- Easy-to-use Software and Hardware
- Arbitrary function generator
- Power amplifier
- Fast acquisition unit
- Connection tool for ring sample
- PC and printer
- Dedicated software Neon 1.0
- Reference sample, for day-to-day control
Our proprietary software automatically manages measurements for the AMH-Series of AC/DC permeameters. The software ensures the measuring process is accurate and absolute and prevents the operator from improperly setting the sample’s parameters.
SOFT MATERIALS MEASURED
- Iron & Carbon Steels
- Soft Ferrite
- Amorphous Alloys
- Nano-Crystalline Alloys
- Epstein frame
- Single strip test fixture
- Ring coil >>
Support is guaranteed via TeamViewer, Skype and through our software that allows sending technical assistance requests via email.