AMH-1M Permeameter: soft metal permeameter with DC and AC measurements of rings and strips up to 1 MHz
The AMH-1M-S Permeameter is a DC and AC automatic measuring system to characterize rings and strips at high resolution. It measures DC up to 1 MHz.
>> All DC/AC AMH-series meet the International Standards IEC 60404-4, IEC 60404-2, IEC 60404-6 and ASTM A773.
- Automatic measurement of complete DC or AC hysteresis loop, normal magnetization curve, permeability curve
- Remanence Br, coercivity Hc, saturation values Hsat, Bsat, Jsat, cycle area, relative permeability, losses, losses separation, etc.
- Easy-to-use Software and Hardware
- Arbitrary Function Generator
- Power amplifier
- Fast acquisition unit
- Connection tool for ring sample
- PC and printer
- Dedicated software Hyst2015
- Reference sample, for day-to-day control
Our proprietary software automatically manages measurements for the AMH-Series of AC/DC permeameters. The software ensures the measuring process is accurate and absolute and prevents the operator from improperly setting the sample’s parameters.
- Epstein frame
- Single strip test fixture
- Ring coil >>
SOFT MATERIALS MEASURED
- Iron & Carbon Steels
- Soft Ferrite
- Amorphous Alloys
- Nano-Crystalline Alloys
Support is guaranteed via TeamViewer, Skype and through our software that allows sending technical assistance requests via email.
Training is provided during the acceptance test at Laboratorio Elettrofisico before delivery. At your facility upon request.