Hysteresisgraph AMH-500 BH-Tracer
AMH-500 Hysteresisgraph is a DC automatic measuring system for characterization of hard magnetic materials. AMH-500 meets the International Standard IEC 60404-5 and ASTM A977. Measurements are performed either at room temperature or temperatures up to 220 °C with the optional temperature poles, that meets International Standard IEC/TR 61807.
- Bonded magnets
- automatic measurement of 1st and 2nd quadrant, complete hysteresis loop, recoil line
- remanence Br, coercivity Hcb, Hcj, max energy product BHmax, Hknee, µ recoil, etc.
- temperature measurements up to 220 °C
- easy-to-use software and hardware
- wide range of accessories for any sample shape or size
Xe-1.0 is a powerful software to manage automatically the measurement and provides additional help to overcome several physical limitations; extrapolation of the curve at higher or lower temperatures, interpolation of the curve when incomplete or irregular, curve’s completion for high-coercivity magnets, etc.
This operating software maintains the overall accuracy controlling all the parameters to ensure the measurement is precise and prevents operator’s errors.
Real-time virtual help assistant for suggestions or warnings that constantly updates the status of the machine and during the measurement cycle.
- Fluxmeters, Power supply, Heating unit and Polarity switch
- electromagnet + poles
- measuring coil
- PC and printer
- dedicated software Xe-1.0
- reference sample, for day-to-day control
Support is guaranteed via TeamViewer, Skype and through our software that allows sending, manually or scheduled technical assistance request via email.
The training is provided both during the Acceptance test in Laboratorio Elettrofisico before delivery and, upon request, at Customer’s facility.