AMH-DC-T-S Permeameter is an automatic DC measuring system to characterize toroid shaped soft magnetic materials.
>> The AMH-DC-T-S meets the International Standards IEC 60404-4, ASTM A341 and ASTM A596
- Iron & Carbon Steels
- Soft Ferrite
- Amorphous Alloys
- Nano-Crystalline Alloys
- automatic measurement of complete hysteresis loop, normal magnetization curve, permeability curve
- remanence Br, coercivity Hc, saturation values Hsat, Bsat, Jsat, cycle area, relative permeability, etc.
- easy-to-use software and hardware
- initial permeability
- differential permeability
Real-time virtual help assistant for suggestions or warnings that constantly updates the status of the machine and during the measurement cycle.
- 2 DC power supplies, with an incorporated precision current meter
- polarity switch
- connection tool ring samples
- PC and printer
- dedicated software Ar-1.0
- reference ring, for day-to-day control
Support is guaranteed via TeamViewer, Skype and through our software that allows sending, manually or scheduled technical assistance request via email.
The training is provided both during the Acceptance test in Laboratorio Elettrofisico before delivery and, upon request, at Customer’s facility.
Ar-1.0 software automatically controls the measurements of the AMH-DC-T-S and AMH-DC-TB-S permeameters.