AMH-DC-TB-S Permeameter is a variation of the model AMH-DC-T-S Permeameter and provides additional features to measure, bar and strip shaped soft magnetic material in addition to toroids and rings.
>> The AMH-DC-T-S meets the International Standards IEC 60404-4, ASTM A341 and ASTM A596.
- Iron & Carbon Steels
- Soft Ferrite
- Amorphous Alloys
- Nano-Crystalline Alloys
- automatic measurement of complete hysteresis loop, normal magnetization curve, permeability curve
- remanence Br, coercivity Hc, saturation values Hsat, Bsat, Jsat, cycle area, relative permeability, etc.
- easy-to-use software and hardware
- initial permeability
Ar-1.0 software automatically controls the measurements of the AMH-DC-T-S and AMH-DC-TB-S permeameters.
Real-time virtual help assistant for suggestions or warnings that constantly updates the status of the machine and during the measurement cycle.
- 2 DC power supplies, with an incorporated precision current meter
- polarity switch
- transverse Hall probe
- pick-up inductive coil
- electromagnet LEP-SB (Sanford-Bennett yoke)
- connection tool for Toroids and Ring samples
- PC and printer
- dedicated software Ar-1.0
- reference bar, for day-to-day control
- reference ring, for day-to-day control
Support is guaranteed via TeamViewer, Skype and through our software that allows sending, manually or scheduled technical assistance request via email.
The training is provided both during the Acceptance test in Laboratorio Elettrofisico before delivery and, upon request, at Customer’s facility.